Operation Fitness offers wellness programs for corporations across the country. We can help employees improve their eating habit during their intense work schedules and at home and also help increase their physical activity through daily exercise and company weekend sports/fitness activities.
In addition, we will help employees combat workplace sleep deprivation and provide options for improving their ability to handle stress. We will also educate employees on the integration of exercise during breaks at work and implementing 5-minute “Brain Breaks” throughout the day. We assess workplace conditions and job demands to the capabilities of the working population. Effective and successful ergonomics are applied to assure high productivity, reduction of illness and injury risks, and increased satisfaction among the workforce. Additionally, we will create healthy menus for the company cafeteria and oversee stocking of vending machines with great tasting healthy snacks. The needs of employees with late shifts and extended work hours will also be addressed in our program and give suggestions for employee breaks and after-work recovery. Operation Fitness helps employees attain and maintain good health, both at work and at home, which creates tremendous long-term benefits for both the employer and employee.
Operation Fitness counts its greatest strength as helping employees attain good health, which creates tremendous long-term benefits for both the employer and employee.
• Develop, Implement and Staff Corporate Fitness Facilities
• Create Innovative Executive Fitness and Wellness Programs
• Provide Health and Wellness Speakers, Presenters and Seminars
• Workplace Ergonomics Assessment and Implementation
• Interactive website and daily health tips e-mails
• Offer Corporate Health and Wellness Retreats
• Institute Quarterly Company Health Fairs
• Re-Engineer a health conscious Cafeteria Menu and Suggest Delicious Recipes
• Offer a Social Forum for Connecting People of various interests
Operation Fitness Interactive Website Portal Provides Fitness Training, Nutritional Counseling, Physical Therapy and Medical Advice anyplace, anytime, anywhere in the World
Web Portal offers heath and fitness services directly to your computer, smart phone and TV
• Have a personal trainer, nutritional consultant, physical therapist and medical doctor available for you 7 days a week with 24-hour notice
• Members will have access to an ever growing library of health and fitness videos. Our user proprietary algorithms will suggest what types of workouts they might enjoy
• Design a training program and meal plan for YOU based on your profile (including age, exercise history, fitness level, goals, available equipment, schedule availability, medical history, etc.)
• Our goal is to provide safe, effective ways for people to become healthy and fit while having fun
Operation Fitness “Shape Up America” Campaign
Operation Fitness is producing health and fitness expos across the nation and we would like to give you an opportunity to participate in our events. Our events are held at convention centers, shopping malls, fair grounds and stadiums in major cities across the country. In addition, we have created a collegiate division of the Operation Fitness “Shape Up America” Campaign and we will be producing 2-day health and fitness expos at major universities across the nation, which offer exciting sports/fitness activities that are very appealing to the students (18 – 27 years old). Our expos appeal to a tremendous amount of exhibitors and provide access to tens of thousands of attendees and we can provide your company with an opportunity to build relationships with our sponsors.
Community Initiatives and Charitable Support
All across the nation people are challenging themselves to make a difference and create positive change. It might be riding a bike across the country or walking across America to support our troops or to relieve hunger. It could be one man‘s struggle to fight MS and raise awareness about his disease. Operation Fitness wishes to work hand in hand with your school to highlight athletic, health and fitness related challenges in communities nationwide. Compelling content, social media and marketing materials can be created that highlight these stories of athletic challenges for charitable causes and community outreach. Video content will be created to tell stories across various distribution channels both online and mobile. It is a call to action and a challenge towards a healthier life with your school and Operation Fitness at the core working to help others in need. This engagement will be created to build awareness around the vision of your school to create a healthier nation, one community at a time.